The Outreach Support Service provided by Way Ahead is individualised support for vulnerable people, provided in the persons own home. The support is aimed at maintaining and promoting the persons independence, whilst ensuring their needs are met.
Way Ahead Support Services have been providing 1-1 outreach support for a number of years. Support is designed to meet the individual’s specific needs and we aim to be as flexible as possible to meet people’s changing needs. We can support in the following areas (the list is not exhaustive):
* Support with every day household tasks including shopping, cleaning and cooking.
* Personal care and medication support.
* Money management advice and support.
* Accessing the local community including social and community activities.
* Support to attend health appointments.
* Support to go on holiday.
* Sitting service to give carers a break.
The amount of support can range from 1 hour per week to several visits a day depending on the needs of the person.
A number of people have support funded by the Local Authority but the service can be purchased via a direct payment or self-funding.
How to access the service
If you are interested in Outreach support and would like more information or to make a referral, please contact: 01926 622980 in the first instance.